This card was made for the PKS Let's Face It Friday - Plentiful Patterns. I wanted to use my new PKS Critter Faces stamps and I thought this cow was just adorable. I also used Enamel Accents in Black on the spots. I thought they made the spots pop.
I used an AWI Wobble on the cow and he wobbles on the card. I used some stickles for the roof of the barn and some for the heart cutout.
- Cricut Cartridge - Create a Critter
- Martha Stewart Punch - Grass
- Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl
- PKS - Critter Faces medium
- Cuttlebug - Dots
- Distress Ink - Old Paper
- Stampin Up Ink - Green Galore
- AWI Wobbles
- Ranger Enamel Accents - Black
- Stickles - Black Diamond & Frosted Lace
***Don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion Sketch Challenge