For this PKS Lets Face It Friday Face Challenge you had to make a shaped card and use PKS faces. I decided I would use my Gypsy and Winter Frolic cartridge to make this shaped card. I also used Winter Frolic to make this cute little snowman and stamped the face using PKS Snow Cutie faces.
I wanted to try my hand at using a brad to "connect" the card & it was pretty easy. I made this card kind of plain cause that is how I have been feeling lately. Just a little less on the cards and they still look adorable. :)
- Cricut Cartridge - Winter Frolic
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Snow Cuties
- My Mind's Eye paper - I Believe
- Stickles - Xmas Red & Green
- iRock & Rhinestud Color
- Distress Ink - Fired Brick