This is what I made for the Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time. For this challenge you had to use a "Retired" Cartridge from this list. So I choose to make something for Halloween using tags, bags, boxes, & more.
I made this box and I think I may use it to make some cards for my daughter to give her friends at school or maybe I will put some "treats" inside. Not sure yet.
- DCWV Ghosts & Goblins Stack
- K&Company Halloween Adhesive Chipboard
- Distress Ink - Black Soot
- DCWV Ghosts & Goblins Embellishment Stack
- Cricut Cartridge - tags, bags, boxes, & more