This is an 8x8 scrapbook page of my beautiful daughter. She started middle school this year (6th, 7th, & 8th grade). I wanted to show use this new stack I bought the other day from DCWV and I also entered this into the September Stack-holic Challenge over at DCWV. I usually put at least 3 pictures on a page but for this challenge it was only one and I thought I would make a page just for her. I really love the colors and my daughters favorite color is green so I wanted to use that color.
- Distress Ink - faded jeans & vintage photo
- Stampin Up Ink - green galore
- DCWV Stack - All Dolled Up
- Color Bok glitter chipboard alphas
- Recollections dimensional flower