I used my Gypsy to weld/make a card using the Blackletter cartridge. I cut an a2 sized card, sized the polka dotted paper at the same size to cover up where I welded the two images, and then I sized the green and white striped layer a little smaller (I am not sure of the exact measurements).
I used Doodlecharms to cut the snowman at 3 inches and the snowflakes I think where at 2 inches. I used pop dots to add dimension to the snowflakes and the snowman. I inked the edges using Distress Ink in worn lipstick, stamped the sentiment and used stickles to color the nose on the snowman and the snowflakes.
I am entering this in the My Craft Spot Design Team and My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge Episode 252.
- Cricut cartridges - Blackletter & Doodlecharms
- Distress Ink - worn lipstick
- Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
- Stickles - orange peel & frosted lace
- My Mind's Eye paper - I Believe
- My Creative Time stamps - All Around Christmas
- My Creative Time dies - Scallop & Stitched Circles