For this A2 card I used one of my favorite Cricut cartridges called Doodlecharms. It has so many images and they are so versatile. I cut out the Santa at 3 inches, then put all the layers together, and used some stickles to give him a little pop. I am entering this in this weeks challenge at Northridge Publishing. For this challenge you had to make a Christmas card using non-traditional Christmas colors.
- Cricut cartridge - Doodlecharms
- DCWV - Nana's Nursery Baby Boy
- Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
- My Creative Time - Small Talk stamp set
- Stickles - Xmas Red, Icicle, & Gunmetal