For this card I used a 4.5 x 5.5 inch kraft cardstock for the base of my card. I cute out Santa using my Gypsy and he is 3.20 inches. I cute out the Merry Christmas out from one of the tag pages in the Jolly & Bright paper pack. I cut the background paper out in strips (sorry I don't know the measurements). I used my Xyron adhesive machine to put the layers on the Santa and the strips of paper to the card.
I made this card to be entered into the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 65 and Xyron Holiday Card Contest.
- Stickles - icicle, cotton candy
- Distress Ink - frayed burlap
- Recollections paper stack - Jolly & Bright
- Cricut cartridge - Simply Charmed
- Inkssentials - black enamel accents
- Xyron adhesive