Here is a Father's Day card I made for my father in law. I wanted to use my PKS faces because frankly it has been a while. I used my gypsy to weld the base of the card together using the shadow feature of the shirt, then made the shit and tie. I used the hide feature on my gypsy to hide the face that usually cuts out on the tie, then stamped the cute little PKS face from Happy Lashes and colored in the cheeks with a little chalk. I put it all together after inking all the edges using Distress Ink in Vintage Paper. Thanks for stopping by. I hope this card inspires you.
The challenges I am entering this card in is
- My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side 2
- Cricut cartridge - Simply Charmed
- My Creative Time - More Gift Card Sentiments
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes Assortment
- Papertrey Ink - kraft cardstock