For this card I printed the digital the image, Pocket Full Of Posies and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I inked the edges using distress ink in faded jeans and old paper. The background paper is from MME On The Bright Side 1. I inked the edges of the green paper with peeled paint and the yellow with mustard seed. I used some pop dots to pop up the image and then stamped the sentiment using MCT This & That stamp set. After the card was all put together I thought it needed a little something more so I used some glossy accents on the flowers a little and then some black brads.
I am entering this card in to the challenge over at Cardz TV Challenge #8
- My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side 1 6x6 paper pad
- Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed, Faded jeans, & Old Paper
- My Creative Time - This & That stamp set
- Digi Doodle - Pocket Full of Posies digital image
- Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir markers - TB1, BT1, TB5, TB6, TB9, CT2, CT4, CT1, DG3, DG2, BP6, BP2, PP5, & PP3
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card.