Good evening. I am sorry for two posts today but I am on a role. Haha. This is a quick card. I wanted to use this adorable free digi I found. I printed out the image and then used my Spectrum Noir markers to color in the image. I used some spun sugar distress ink on the edges, used some pop dots to give the image some dimension, on the flower stickers I used some crystal stickles in the center of them just to give them a little bling.
I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card using Happy Messages from Stampendous. I used my corner chomper to round all the edges of this card.
I am entering this card in the Little Scrap Pieces purple & pink challenge
- Crafter's Companion - pearlescent paper
- Cuttlebug dot folder
- Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
- Recollections - stickers flowers
- Stampendous - Happy Messages stamp set
- Stickles - Crystal
- Digi image - new free digi stamp
- Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir markers CT3, CT4, FS2, FS6, PP3, PL1, LG4, LV2, LV7, TB1, PP1, & GB10
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my card.