Good evening everyone! Tonight I am showing you a card that I made using "Just Because" cards Cricut cartridge. I wanted to use a cartridge that I haven't used in a while and I wanted to use the whole cartridge to make the card. So what I used was the piggy, card base, & the sentiment are all from this cartridge.
The ribbon is some home made crinkle ribbon and then I added a little glitter circle from Recollections. I used a clear pop dot on the ribbon to adhere it to the card. The twine is from My Craft Spot and I used my Martha Stewart double scallop punch on the cream colored paper behind the piggy. The patterned paper is all from Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pad called Material Girl.
I am entering this card in the challenge at My Craft Spot
- Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl 6x6 paper pad
- Cricut - "Just Because" cards
- Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, & Spun Sugar
- Martha Stewart punch - Double Scallop
- My Craft Spot - Bakers Twine
- Inkssentials - Crackle Accents
- Recollections - glitter circle
- home made crinkle ribbon
**Don't forget to check out this weeks giveaway here
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card.