Good morning! For this card I printed up all of the paper on my Imagine using the cartridge called Audrey and then I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the images & the elements of the card. I inked all the edges with distress ink and used some Perfect Pearls for the background after I inked it all up using Distress Ink in Pumice Stone. I used lots of pop dots on the images to give the card a little dimension. I stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time called Wow! So Many Candles. The twine is some of my home made twine that I adhered to the card using a small glue dot.
- Cricut Imagine - Audrey
- Cricut - Create A Critter cartridge
- Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar, & Mustard Seed
- Martha Stewart - Scallop Dot punch
- My Creative Time - Wow! So Many Candles stamp set
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes assortment
- Perfect Pearls - Perfect Pearl
**Don't forget to checkout this weeks giveaway here
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card.