Good afternoon to you all. Today I am showing you a cute monkey card I made using my Paisley cartridge and PKS Happy Lashes stamp set. This is a standard A2 card, I used a new Authentique paper pad for the monkey and the card background. For the black piece I used my cuttlebug tiny bubbles folder, wrapped some twine around the card and tied a button on the twine to make a bow.
- My Creative Time - Stitched Oval die
- My Craft Spot bakers twine
- Cuttlebug - Tiny Bubbles folder
- Precious Remembrance Shop - Love Stamp Set
- Authentique - Collection: Celebrate 6x6
- Pechy Keen Stamps - Happy Lashes
- DCWV - The Latte Stack 8x8
- Cricut - Paisley cartridge
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card.