Thanks for stopping by. Today I am showing you another Valentine card. The hedgehog on this card is from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. I used some DCWV Silky Smooth cardstock, inked the edges of the card with distress ink in barn door and the hedgehog with distress ink in walnut stain. I wanted to give the cute little bow a little bling so I added a jewel to it. I used some pop dots to adhere it to the card.
I am entering this card in the challenge over at My Craft Spot, Little Scrap Pieces, & Peachy Keen Stamps
- DCWV - Silky Smooth Neutrals & Brights
- Distress Ink - Barn Door & Walnut Stain
- My Creative Time - Teeny Tag Greetings & dies
- Recollections - With Love
- Heart brads
- homemade twine
- Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces & Everyday Character Faces parts
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card.