Hello there. Thanks for stopping by today. Here is a tag that I made using some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye. I used the Love You A Latte Cricut cartridge for the cute little coffee. I used some cute little brads but I am not sure what company they are from. I used some glossy accents to give the liquid a little wet look. I stamped the sentiment using My Creative Time Just Simply Live Stamp set and dies. The crinkle ribbon is from Little Scrap Pieces and I used some Lawn Fawn hemp twine to make a bow. (Sorry for the terrible pictures)
I am entering this in the challenge at Cut It Up, My Craft Spot, Paper Playtime, and Fetch A Sketch.
- Cricut - Love You A Latte
- My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic
- Lawn Fawn - twine
- Recollections - kraft tag
- Little Scrap Pieces - crinkle ribbon
- My Creative Time - Just Simply Live stamp set and dies